About this item
- THE BEST OF FORM AND FUNCTION. The Kyoto Teapot was designed to deliver years of exceptional quality and tea-drinking pleasure. Its simple lines blend beautifully with any décor, while the premium quality materials will never lose their brand-new appearance. This 24-oz./700 ml capacity brews four 6-oz. cups or two 12-oz. mugs of tea. Also ideal for use with blooming teas or for infusing healthy fruit waters.
- TWO-IN-ONE HEAT AND STEEP DESIGN. For use as a stovetop kettle and tea steeper – heat water then steep tea all with one vessel. Tea filter conveniently sits in the tea maker. For added versatility, remove the Kyoto’s stainless steel infuser and glass lid and boil water in the microwave – no need for a separate teakettle.
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY AND HEALTH BENEFITS. Pure borosilicate glass stands above other teapot materials for health as well as beauty. You’ll never worry about safety or off flavors or odors. And the Kyoto’s sturdy stainless steel infuser will never rust, corrode, or discolor.
- EXCELLENT FLOW TEA FILTER. Removable high-grade 304 18/8 stainless steel filter with laser-cut holes for fine filtration; a large filter to give your tea room to expand, unfurl and steep. The extra-wide opening makes it easy to clean up by hand, or wash safely in the dishwasher.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Teabloom is the supplier of choice for five-star hotels worldwide, and manufacturer of the world’s largest selection of glass teapots. Founded on years of experience in the tea business, we are dedicated to customer service and stand behind our products with a full one-year warranty.
There are no reviews yet.